Home » » Lahore Girl Telenor Mobile Number For Friendship

Lahore Girl Telenor Mobile Number For Friendship

Hy, my name is Areeba and i am from Lahore Pakistan. I am 21 years old and studied in ( UCP ) University of Central Punjab. I lived in Gulberg Lahore with my friends in a hostal. All my friends has a boyfriend and i also want a boyfriend. So, if anyone interested then call or sms me on my number. I am waiting for your text. All of you, Bye and be happy
beautiful girls, college girls, girls mobile numbers for friendship, Lahore girls, pakistani girls, Punjab University Girls Cell numbers, university girls mobile numbers,Lahore Girl Telenor Mobile Number For Friendship
Name: Areeba
                   Age: 21
                                      Location: Lahore
                   Institute: University if Central Punjab ( UCP )
                   Status: Single
                   Company: Telenor
                   Country: Pakistan
                   Interested In: Friendship

Share this article :

Post a Comment