Home » » Peshawar University Girl Mobile Number

Peshawar University Girl Mobile Number

Hy, my name is Nadia Khan . I am 20 years old and from Peshawar Pakistan. I am studied in University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar. Many of my friends have a boyfriend but i havn't. Some of my friends advice me to make a boyfriend and now i came here for a friend, a boyfriend. If you want to be my boyfriend then call or sms me on my number, bye
Peshawar University Girl Mobile Number, my name is Nadia Khan,beautiful girls, college girls, free girls mobile number, girls mobile numbers for friendship, pakistani girls, Peshawar Girls cell numbers, university girls

                  Name: Nadia Khan
                   Age: 20
                   Location: Peshawar
                   Institute: University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar
                   Status: Single
                   Company: Ufone
                   Country: Pakistan
                   Interested In: Friendship
Share this article :

Post a Comment